Want to apply to become Cabin Crew but lacking in confidence?
Don’t know where to begin in applying?
Want to be successfully recruited by the airlines?
Career In Travel Cabin Crew Recruitment Workshop (Formally known as The Cabin Crew Course) , is a one day intensive workshop. With the core focus in preparing you for the various Cabin Crew application and interview stages. Ensuring you are successfully recruited as Cabin Crew.
Here at Career In Travel we conduct workshops at both Luton and Manchester airport.
90% of people attending the Cabin Crew Recruitment Workshops are successfully recruited by airlines!
We focus on what’s important – getting YOU the job!
When and Where
What's covered on the day...
The Cabin Crew Recruitment Workshop has been designed to expose you to what the airline recruiters are looking for when viewing potential candidates, so you can build your confidence and get the edge over other candidates. The day will include:
- Creating the best 1st impressions at your interviews
- Full training on how a cabin crew interview is structured
- Inside hints and tips to being successful at your interviews
- Preparation for typical airline interview maths and English tests
- How to be successful during your interview group sessions
- Training on personal grooming and how to dress for your interviews
- Interview techniques in simulated conditions
- Training on how to complete your application forms correctly
- How to apply to the airlines.
- How to pass the one on one stage of the interview with simulated questions